STEUTE’s battery-powered wireless universal transmitter is designed to work with STEUTE Series RF IS Inductive Sensor, converting the output of the Series RF IS to a unique, coded wireless telegram sent to a compatible, remote Receiver. The Transmitter is also suitable for use with devices having a NO contact closure (gold contacts).Features
- Housing material: Glass-fiber reinforced , shock-resistant thermoplastic.
- Transmits at 915 MHz (USA/Canada/ Australia)
- Maximum nominal transmission range: 40 m indoors, 450 m "free air"
- M12 plug-in connector (compatible with Steute RF IS Series Wireless Inductive Sensors)
- Input switch signal configurable at Receiver (e.g. NO, NC, other)
- Operating temperature range: - 25 ⁰C to +65 ⁰C
- Ingress protection rating: IP67
- Certifications: FCC, IC (915 MHz models)
- Long life, field-replaceable lithium battery (sold separately). Duty cycle dependent … e .g. > 1 year at 10s duty cycle.
- Transmission range extenders
To contact us for more information about this product.Click Here