Wireless mushroom pushbutton switches feature an internal electrodynamic energy generator. No battery required. Displacement of the actuator generates power to send a unique, coded telegram to one or more compatible, easily-programmed Receivers. If pushbutton switch does receive the confirmation signal within 15ms, it transmits a second telegram. Receiver accepts up to 10 discrete telegrams per channel.Features
- Battery-less operation via self-contained energy generator
- Actuator: Black Mushroom Pushbutton
- Housing: Thermoplastic, Polyamid PA 66
- Transmits at 915 MHz (USA/Canada/Australia)
- Maximum nominal transmission range: 40 m indoors, 450 m "free air"
- Bidirectional communications with Receiver confirming receipt of telegram
- Switch action configurable at Receiver (e.g. NO, NC, other)
- Ingress protection rating: IP65 (installed in STEUTE Series RF BF 74 Enclosures)
- Mechanical life expectancy : > 800,000 actuations
- Operating temperature range: -20 ⁰C to + 65 ⁰C.
- Certifications: FCC, IC (for SW915 MHz models), EC (for 868 MHz models)
- Available for 868 MHz operation (Europe)
- Transmission range extenders