STEUTE’s Series RF Rx SW914 4S 24VDC Wireless Receiver features four independent channels, each capable of receiving signals from up to ten different STEUTE 915 MHz wireless transmitters (switches and/or sensors). Each channel is equipped with a NO relay contact capable of controlling electrical loads up to 3A at 24 VDC/250 VAC. Programmable relay action. Unit has FCC, IC and cCSAus Certification.Features
- Standard DIN rail mounting.
- Bidirectional communications with transmitters. Transmits confirmation-of-receipt signal upon receipt of an acceptable telegram.
- Wiring connections via screw terminals.
- Operating temperature: 0 ⁰C to +55⁰C
- Ingress protection rating: IP20 to IEC/EN 60529
- Four discrete channels, each equipped with Normally-open relay contact.
- Relay contact rated at 3A, 24 VDC/250 VAC.
- Configurable switching action (e.g. maintained, momentary, et al).
- Colored LEDs aid in teach-in and programming options.
To contact us for more information about this product.Click Here